Saturday 19 April 2014

New Dress Up: Pixie Lott

A couple days ago a doll many of us have been suggesting has come out: Pixie Lott. I'm still waiting for Hayley Williams 2 (suggest people, suggest!).

Review

It's one of the better dress ups I've seen. Although, I don't like the choice of clothes, seeing as they are all from the same brand. The variety of clothes (Tops, shoes, skirts etc) is extremely good; I've played dress ups where they don't even have shoes. I also like that the doll looks a lot like Pixie.
                                               
This is my first post and I hope you like it
Have a nice day
HotCrossBunny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting us and commenting! We honestly are so grateful, and we appreciate your support. Follow us ;) xx