Friday 18 April 2014

Hipster Outfit in starcoins!

So I'm one of the writers here, hooverchops, and I will be posting different outfits, for starcoins, so even if you are running low on the gold coins, you can still have awesome outfits that look great! Here's my first one: A hipster look! I don't doubt that my doll's face image will change over time. I change it all the time! But anyway! Here it is!




Striped t-shirt ~ Pretty 'n' love ~ 40sc
High waist shorts ~ Bonjour Bizou ~ 60sc
Sneakers ~ Bonjour Bizou ~ 25sc

Grand total ~ 125sc for the whole outfit!

Enjoy!
Hooverchops x

www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=154496441
(Click the pic to see my page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting us and commenting! We honestly are so grateful, and we appreciate your support. Follow us ;) xx